Since we are in the Entertainment and Music section, should we just ask those kinds of questions?

It never fails. I always get at least one smart *** who asks "What does this question have to do with entertainment or music. Blah Blah Blah

And it always seems to be a level one person. Hmmm.

Favorite Answer

Well, I always like your questions. I figure that we're in polls and surveys and they could be on any subject. No matter what you ask, there will probably be at least one smart @@@, so ask what you wish. Lots of people will answer :)

• Carl

This category would be really boring if Yahoo started cracking the whip and only allowing questions regarding Entertainment and Music. The polls themselves can be entertainment and there are some where smart, funny and witty people here.

If Yahoo started cracking the whip, this category would quickly become very boring.

I would think so since it's the entertainment and music section.

What does this question have to do with entertainment or music...?

Probably, it does not matter, since asked in P&S.

actually its polls and surveys so why would it matter.. and if its in the wrong place.. why does the person who says such.. answer it?

• JM

no

no.