Can ANYONE define or describe LOVE?

Can you? What is your opnion? you can describe how it feels, or dinfine the meaning. Plz no dictionary defining. What is your definment based on what you felt, or didn't?

• sllyjo
    Favorite Answer

Love brings sadness and sorrow, when the ones you love are hurting, Joy and happiness when they feel the same. Loving people is a wondrous thing, wanting to share their lives in all life offers, as in the marriage vow, in sickness and in health. Your Parents, children significant other, bf or gf, all those you love, you share their joys and grief, hopes and desires. Love is a sense of unity, devotion and commitment. I Love many friends I have met on answers and 360, we share our souls, and desire for each others happiness. Love is the greatest feeling to share with others. at the same time, as J. Geils sings, "Love Stinks"

Here is somethings to describe how love feels to me

its the first big drop on the fastest and biggest roller coaster

it is your first real reason for being

it is strong and unbreakable

it is forgivable

it is up all nights and early mornings

it is confusing

it is powerful

it is never ending if it does end then you don't have the right love

it is the first look at the child you gave birth to

it is the sunset that you stare at and think how did god create something so amazing and pretty that you can stare at it every day and still the next morning it is still gorgeous

it is your first kiss

it is tears

it is laughter

it is a lesson that you learn from birth

it is not a choice that you make for yourself

it is amazing

LOVE comes from loneliness. Real LOVE is a carefull thought which results from the many nights of sadness. After all the informal feelings and confusion, comes the formal feeling which is the real LOVE. If he or she is still there with you after all the tough times then that person cares for you. However, to LOVE would take more than just being there for you.

What is LOVE? It is a discovery. The best kind of LOVE is the one you discover with another person "together". LOVE can be found in many forms such as love in music, love of reading, love of sport, etc.

However, the universal LOVE to me is define as "human's true needs to help each other in order to survive." This is when we care enough for our neighbors that we will do anything to help them and the world will be a better place. LOVE can not be by itself. LOVE has to be shared with someone. Human can only exist because of LOVE.

Love is "a carefully shared discovery which exist in the midst of all other failures and helps maintain the balance of human kindness for each other."

Source(s): I am an anonymous writer and I wish not to be known.

The unifying agent of universal design, which is based upon the Intent of best benefit to all, as well as high vibrational states. A mutuality of appreciation in the common recognition of Oneness. That inherent quality of existence whose depth of feeling liberates and inspires spiritual revelation.

• Belle

For me... the defination of love is... being happy & that someone always makes me smile even when i m tired or had a rough day.. Sharing the little thing together.. even thou.. we are far apart.. Doing crazy things for the person u love..

Primary Principle and a prime virtue, is the feminine Mother aspect of God, nourishing and sustaining as the Substance of which everything is created. Love is the cohesive power of attraction throughout the universes. The 2nd Emanation, the Mother-God Principle contains all Feminine Aspects of God as Personality; it is the Blue Ray of Love or blue color of Principle as the Mother. Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

The only way I can describe it is the way I feel about my daughter,my man, and my family. I can say that it ts a great feeling and I know I would do anything in this world for them, even give them my life.

I believe that love is having as much concern for someone else as for myself. I see it as an action, not just a feeling. Talk is cheap, but real love delivers.

I believe that love is life. That to me is the meaning of love. I mean come on everyone wants to love right.

Heh. Can't live with em, can't live without em.

That is as close as I could come to a valid explanation. Think about it, you will see what I mean!