To anyone who has had a heart attack....?

What were you doing at the time of the attack and did you have any prior symptoms eg irregular heart beats?

Favorite Answer

Well I had irregular heart beats off and on for a long time but I thought my age had allot to do with the ones more recent.I was just at 50, I had stayed at my Moms and my hubby came to get me,we went to a yard sale, then went to job connect to fill out apps. for our new hospital

I filled out mine , then started my husbands and my gosh all of a sudden I felt so weird, I could not function, I didn't wont anyone to bother me , the EMTS came I went flight for life into Vegas and they found my artery shredded, I was only getting 25 % blood flow to my heart, they know what happened but they don't know why, I had ,had pain little pain off and on for years, pay attention and get checked. please. sooz

IF you are a female our symptoms are totally different than men's. I wasn't doing anything. I just was tired and had this funny feeling. NO PAIN. If you think something is wrong, go the ER immediately!