R.I.P. tupac?

am i the only 1 that thinks its sad about tupac dying...his songs r so meaningful...and no1 realizes it..it makes me wanna cry...and go find who shot him and kill him...he didnt deserve it...damn....i wish he was still here...duz ne1 feel me?!?!?1

its like every1 just puts him in the category w/ all the rappers from today...and its not like that...he's wayyy better..and im not hating on todays rappers...i like them..its just that he's not the same as 50, or Nas...yet ppl dont think about it....hes GREAT!!! actually listen to the lyrics of his songs...especially keep ya head up!

• Kandy
    Favorite Answer

"Everybody talk about Pacs life!!" I love Tupac. He is still making great music to this day!!!

Source(s): "I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world" Tupac Amaru Shakur

hell yeah i feel you on that and i miss him so much and i listen to all of his albums all the time even watch his movies, i just wish there was a way that you could ressurect him frrom the dead and you are so right he didn't deserve to die so terribly like that

R.I.P Tupac shakur the greatest rapper that ever lived

i hear ya. i'm a fan of tupac. i listen to his songs when i get pissed off at people doing stupid things. his songs give me energy. a lot of his songs motivated me to stay in school. i'm now entering my second year in social work. getting my degree in a couple years.

Its incredibly sad, him and biggie. But don't worry buddy, he'll always be remembered, his music will live on.

I feel you but i have one thing to say

HE'S NOT DEAD search on any files all the theries prove that he is not dead just read carfully.