What would you do if I told you I had syphillis?

I don't want your sympathy! <wink>

Favorite Answer

Feel sorry for you......or hope that you'll be cured shortly.

Scream and howl when i went pee.

Don't worry a shot of penvee and a weeks worth of meds you will be fine .

Ohh by the way the center for disease control will be sending you a letter any STD they do that .

But you have to ask your self if the person who gave you the clap was playing a very scary game i would really think about in 6 months to a year getting tested for HiV .

Laugh...........In times like these a condom should be second nature to everyone. I am not sorry for anyone who contracts any sexually transmitted diseases unless they were violated in some way or the other. If you were violated, then I'm truly sorry, but it not......oh well.......live with the consequences of your actions.

Not a lot I could do except give you a hug and wish you health.

not alot. but I'm sure its not the best thing to have. these days, theres alot of things going around and its up to you to keep yourself safe from stuff like that. always use protection

learn from your mistake....I trust you seeing a doctor, don't let it happen again...know your partner better next time. Happy New Year to you.

Quit hitting on you

I would tell you I was sorry to hear that and be sure to practice safe sex from now on.

Ask you if you have antibiotics to take...then urge you to go to the DR.

gargle with Listerine

Damn - I wish you'd told me an hour earlier!