Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Kc's biggest strength run offense, Indy's biggest weakness run D, will this game be beautiful?

Update:

Einstein I'm not insecure so i don't have to say crap like that to prove my self worth but whatever it takes for you to feel good about yourself bro

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It'll be a good game. The difference maker will be the colts ground game. If its on they will win. But if KC's defense can hold them and they have to pass I think it may be a problem for Manning with With Allen and Hali after him constantly. He'll be pressured a lot. I see KC winning 26 -- 21

• 1 decade ago

This will be an old fashioned shootout. If I was a Colts fan I would be very worried. The irony is that both of the Manning brothers could be watching the rest of the playoffs on tv by this time next week. Or Eli could still be playing which would be a shock.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Beautiful meaning the Colt's constantly moving the ball down the field then yeah, she'll be eye candy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If by beautiful you mean two half azz teams playing a pathetic game against each other . . then yes. P.S.. . . I'm sorry your ex girlfriend gave you the name short dude!!! That is very mean of her to publicize your shortcommings as a man. . . no pun intended!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Count on whomever's offense touches the ball last to last, both defenses suck, and neither will be in the super bowl this year. How's that for brutal honesty?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

for Indy fans sure

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.