Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Doesn't Fred Flintstone and his pet Dino disprove evolution?

(note: I shouldn't have to point this out but the sarcastically-challenged need to stop typing on this one)

Favorite Answer

(Sh!!!) Don't give Creationists any ideas. Their arguments are ridiculous enough already. The last thing we need is them citing this as proof that dinosaurs and man co-existed.

Source(s): Addendum : Actually, note that Fred Flintstone did NOT have five fingers per hand. Therefore one could argue he's the missing link, and hence is evidence of evolution. =)

If you don't like sarcastic answers then look for your answers besides this forum. There are some great places that will tell you that man was around when the dino's were. Why are you wasting your time. Do a serious search.

Yes

Source(s): Landy

Do you mean sarcastically-challenged as being overly sarcastic, or not being able to laugh at sarcasm?

its the creationist that are living with the flintstons in there fairy tale world evolution is sciene fact

The books of Hanna and Barbera are part of the Apocrypha, not the Bible.

How old are you, does your mommy know your up so late playing on the computer? Its past your bed time, you'll miss the flintstones in the morning.!!!!!!!!!

OH MY! you opened my eyes! How could I have been so stupid? I totally missed that...wow, and god is a flying spaghetti monster....I get it now. We are not the mutant offspring of fish having butt sex with squirrel that had butt sex with a demented monkey..... wow!

...thanks. I feel better and enlighten now :)

hahaha I don't believe in evolution but I still had to laugh.

I don't know but I sure love their vitamins.