ATI Radeon Xpress 200 series onboard graphics driver update?

I would like to know if there is a driver update for the onboard graphics described above. My current driver is version is 8.22.0.0 and the date of the driver is 1/15/06. I went to the ATI/AMD website and couldn`t figure out which driver was the correct one to download. I `ve got an EMACHINES model T5048 desktop running Windows XP MCE 2005. HELP!!!!!PLZ.

Favorite Answer

all i can find for you are these forums links,

Source(s): HP dx5150 Microtower PC - ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 / X300 Series Graphics Driver for Microsoft - HP Business ... ... ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series Graphics Controller and the ATI ... All of HP United States. ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 / X300 Series Graphics Driver for Microsoft ...h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/...&taskId=135&mode=3 ATI releases Radeon Xpress 200 series : Design Igloo : ... of the Radeon Xpress 200 series, ATI is delivering its ... power of the Radeon X200 is backed up by Catalyst, a WHQL-certified graphics driver. ...www.designigloo.com/hardware/186.html [ [ 200 ati driver radeon xpress ] ] | 200 ati driver radeon xpress ... or all ...The Radeon Xpress 200 Series comes in 2 varieties, the 200 and 200P. ... importantly, ATI's graphics driver software, the Radeon Xpress 200 promises to ...perso.wanadoo.es/qomius/200-ati-driver-radeon-xpress
  • Lisa

Are you running a laptop? As far as I was aware, these things only come with laptops and are quite a popular choice for manufacturers looking to cheaply stamp on an ATI tag. If you're looking for a new video card for your PC, you' d be best off posting your motherboard's model.