Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Has any information provided to this forum helped anyone?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've learned a lot about other people. It's very interesting to see other peoples perspectives on things.

Also, the legit questions cause me to research stuff sometimes so that's always enjoyable for me.

I also enjoy the politics section.

• 1 decade ago

I have learnt that a lot of Americans on this site don't think much of the Mexicans and that disappoints me to think there are so many bigots over there. I hope the New Year will find more tolerant people not only in America but around the world.

You get out of this site what you put in.

If you want answers to your questions unfortunately you have to take the good with the bad but on the hole I think the people on this site try their best.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I use it in a predatory self-esteem way as a drug to help me forget my problems. Once my self is bolstered, I feel better. Not a good way to use this forum, of course. Otherwise, I haven't been helped at all.

• 1 decade ago

Yes. I like to see all the ways that people can view the same issue. And I have received factual answers to some of my objective questions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes, I have found some very useful information on this site. Happy new year, and God bless****

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yup. I didn't realize that creationists actually existed. I thought it was a joke on Bill Mahr or something.

• Sheryl
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes, it's helped me to be thankful for knowing the truth.

• 1 decade ago

I hope I have, everyone needs help at one time or another

• 1 decade ago

no it hurts me very much, Blasphemy against God.This had become just a hate site.So sad.

• 1 decade ago

yea helped me a few times but everything on here aint correct

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.