Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Has any information provided to this forum helped anyone?

Favorite Answer

I've learned a lot about other people. It's very interesting to see other peoples perspectives on things.

Also, the legit questions cause me to research stuff sometimes so that's always enjoyable for me.

I also enjoy the politics section.

I have learnt that a lot of Americans on this site don't think much of the Mexicans and that disappoints me to think there are so many bigots over there. I hope the New Year will find more tolerant people not only in America but around the world.

You get out of this site what you put in.

If you want answers to your questions unfortunately you have to take the good with the bad but on the hole I think the people on this site try their best.

I use it in a predatory self-esteem way as a drug to help me forget my problems. Once my self is bolstered, I feel better. Not a good way to use this forum, of course. Otherwise, I haven't been helped at all.

Yes. I like to see all the ways that people can view the same issue. And I have received factual answers to some of my objective questions.

• ?

Yes, I have found some very useful information on this site. Happy new year, and God bless****

• ?

Yup. I didn't realize that creationists actually existed. I thought it was a joke on Bill Mahr or something.

• Sheryl

Yes, it's helped me to be thankful for knowing the truth.

I hope I have, everyone needs help at one time or another

no it hurts me very much, Blasphemy against God.This had become just a hate site.So sad.

yea helped me a few times but everything on here aint correct