What is the biggest dilemma that you have ever had to face?

Favorite Answer

I cant think of any right off hand.. I guess Ive been lucky.. or my memory is shot to hell.. either way I have nothing at the moment but if something comes up.. I'll come back here and let you know

• ?

Having the early signs of scitzophrenia. It didn't get out of hand, and thank god I didn't check into a mental hospital, they would have just doped me up and made me worse and I never would have gotten better. Not wantng to upset my family was the only thing that helped me pull myself back together and ignore the delusions. Well, that and avoiding weed ever after.

me answering this question trying to think of the biggest dilemma that i've ever had to face.

whew. that was REALLY hard ;)

happy new year!

The biggest one for me was realizing my dad wanted to see the girlfriend over me every weekend and finding out where the love was.

Arrests

The worst diliemma I have ever had to face was the stillbirth of my daughter Baylee. That was truly like going to hell and back.

Tonight at the bar...;To kick this guy's a$$ or not to kick this guy's a$$...That was the dilemma. He got tossed/arrested and I got home safely and pretty drunk.

Source(s): Karma's a bitch if you're a dick.

letting go of an old lover who left me

for some one who was wanting to give me their full heart and now im making wedding plans and planning kids names for the fucture

Source(s): memories

Leaving my parents behind while I immigrated to another country.

Telling my family that I was on drugs and trying to get off of them and staying off.