Would any body recognize Jesus if he returns including the church leaders?

i asked myself this question last night. if Jesus was to return back to earth as he has promised would anyone including the church doctors and leaders recognize him . Won’t they reject his teaching if it conflicts or runs against their church doctrine and won't that start a new religion? With out racial torn society, what would Jesus look like and would race play a major role in detraining credibility

Favorite Answer

1.The first person to come back and be believed to be jesus, will be the anti-christ.

2.We do not know what Jesus looks like.

3.People say they are Jesus all the time.

• wishon

there's a scene interior the gospel of John the place Jesus says, "in the previous Abraham became, i'm." i became mentioned to have faith that Jesus became figuring out himself as God, it somewhat is what the scribes and Pharisee's interior the story additionally concluded. i'm not so specific of that end anymore. What I see right here, alongside with the miracles he performed interior the temple, is perhaps a sort for the anti-christ. i'm thinking if Jesus would desire to be prophecying interior a similar way as Ezekial. i don't comprehend if there's a recognition for it, even inspite of the shown fact that it variety of sounds like some variety of prophetic overall performance. it somewhat is my know-how that the Temple would be rebuilt sometime around the time the messiah returns so i think of he could extra probably be heading to the Temple. i think of each and all of the gentile countries are going to be heading that way, and that i could guess that contains many christians besides. thrilling question.

I believe that only a select few would recognise Him. However they would only recognise Him when he revealed himself. Once some of the select few betrayed Him and told everyone would know. Race would have nothing to do with it due to the fact that GOd has the power to change forms and appearances. However, when Jesus comes back it will be the end. So don't worry about it. Go to confession, go to mass, live a good life, and never wear dirty underwear. God bless you.

• JoJoBa

Right now Jesus is a spirit and only the people in his time will be the one to recognize him and some of them during that time did not even recognize him at first. The pictures of today are not the real picture of our lord and savior.

He'll be wearing a vest with the word SUCKERS blazoned across the front.

Jesus is alive and well and living in Mexico.

Yes, when he returns the whole world will know.

• No,for all I know,you could be Jesus!And I would not even know it.My opinion!sorry

He'd end up in a psychiatric hospital or he'd be dismissed as a cult leader.