When does the next seson of avatar: the last air bender start?

I just want to make sure I see the next part of this exciting "soap oprah"...lol. I'm just a six year old at heart and loving it!!!!

Favorite Answer

Avatar: The Last Airbender is co-created and produced by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko at Nickelodeon Animation Studios in Burbank, California. Like most recent animated series, it is animated in South Korea. The first episode of Avatar was created six years following its original conception, a period much longer than the norm for animated shows.[6] While it was originally set to premier in November of 2004, the first episode of Avatar aired on February 21, 2005. New episodes air on Fridays at 8:00 Eastern Standard Time, while reruns are broadcast on weekday evenings. Following the conclusion of the first season of Avatar, Nickelodeon promptly ordered a second twenty-episode season that premiered on March 17, 2006 and concluded on December 1, 2006.[4] A third season will begin airing in the Spring of 2007.[1]

IMDB says July 13,2007

I don't know. But I freaking love that show. I love you for loving that show. You rock. May your life be blessed with nothing but eternal happiness for all eternity. I LOVE YOU.

sometime next month haha