Ken D asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

If I reinstall my windows program will I lose my limewire pro too? If so, would I need to pay for it again?

Favorite Answer

When you redownload limewire, it will ask you to go pro, and you select "yes". . . . and it'll take you to sign up again. . There should be a link that says "already a member?"

I don't think so. Contact Limewire and tell them what you are doing and ask them what you can do. I am sure this has happened to other people so they have a solution. Good luck.

in reality you cant. I had to reinstall XP and put in purely the working software with a view to maintain the courses. a number of them worked yet maximum have been lost or inactive, All have been unknown by using the recent working software.. interior the tip I reformatted and began back with a lot lost. you will lose the internet downloads through fact theyre registered to that particular version of XP, the recent deploy would have a various selection and so wont be popular.

not sure about limewire.. but if its in the windows reg.. then

most likely u will have to reload it..

i use azureus its a better program and easier to use and its freeware as well...