Help us stay awake!! It's new years!!!! My time it's 1:32AM. i got 2 of my best buds here. were all 11.

right now we're playin' call of duty 3 (on the XBOX 360) we're 'bout ta switch to Halo 2. We're all chugin' full throtles and twizlas and chips and all that crap. what else can we do to stay awake? Oh yeah. i ♥ girls!!!!

• aloe
    Favorite Answer

Hey, guess what? I'm a girl...! Happy New Year to you all...

Ur 2 cute! Very exciting to still be awake at that time! I would recommend watching a scary movie until you freak eachother out so much you won't want to sleep. Do you have a time limit? Maybe until the sun comes up?

Good luck and happy new years kiddies!

It's now 6:38 am here and It's New year's Day. Get up and move around and continue to take in the caffeine.

You've already watched the New Year come in so why do you want to keep staying up? You've done the purpose, now go to bed like good little boys!

hey dudes i already had new years like 20 hrs ago!

i live in Australia by the way! the fireworks rocked!

my suggestion watch random stuff on youtube that david shappelle show is awesome lol cya

Try hanging your head out the window,get some fresh air.Wash your face with cold water.If none of those work put ice cubes in your pants that will wake you up .Happy new year!!!!!

• dohm84

Men who look at porn are sick....why the hell woud anyone send a 11 year old to a porn site?

you're too young to ♥ girls. go to bed. you'll be cranky in the morning if you stay up. believe me, i'm going to be!