smalltroll asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

do people exist or are "we" just an extension of a single consciousness?

Favorite Answer

I believe both are true. We have our own separate consciousnesses, but there is also another one, called by different names (the super conscious, oneness, the way, the tao, zen, nirvana, God, etc). I think part of how we reach happiness or fulfillment or enlightment or whatever you wanna call it is by realizing this. If nothing else, I think it would help us understand life a little better if we realized it.

Either is possible. There's even a new hypothesis amongst physicists that suggest the entire universe is a hologram, and it's taken as a serious possibility amongst the physics community.

I've actually asked myself this question once. The answer I guess would be no answer until someone could really prove that we really all do exist. I mean I think we do but that's just me.

If we are what's the point? It would be like playing checkers with yourself.

Oh no! I think I blew a gasket!

Interesting question. I'll have to think about that...

Who knows,maybe we are all in the MATRIX!!!

it's actually possible,you know..funny how life is..