Have you ever gotten scammed on eBay?

if so, please share your heartache and troubles here. =D

and what did you try to get.

if not, then do you use eBay often?

Favorite Answer

I tried to sell my car on ebay and it was just awful. This guy who won the bid kept saying he'd show up and it was just a nightmare

. I had all these problems and ebay didn't do anything expect try to bill me. I also told my cerdit card to deny them. Now they thought they were going to call me six times a day until I started calling them back and making rude comments. Its a rip off. I finally sold my car on craigs list. Its free.

• Pamela

Nope! I have bought off of ebay about 100 times. Really got some good deals, especially on concert tickets. I heard you need to stay away from the jewelry though!

Not yet, I have not.

I have bought around 5 things off ebay in the past 5 years

I love ebay so far never had a problems.Just use common sense and also check out the sellers rating and you should be ok.

yes i did i won a bid for a laptop an got a pack of paper an a brick. ebay was no help so i had visa not pay the bill.

• Keyne

yes. i sold my old super nintendo with about five games and controller to some random guy on ebay, for $20.

i sent the nintendo and stuff to him.

about a week later, he "reported" to ebay that he sent the money back to me, but he didn't.

so he had the money and my nintendo.

and i'd like my nintendo back now.

:(

I have not and i use it all the time. eBay really does a good job that nobody ever gets scammed. And if you use your brain you wont get scammed.

Source(s): me

I have bought over a hundred items and have not been scammed yet.

I get spam mail that is supposedly from them.

♥ ♥ no I havent... I buy and sell on eBay... no problems ♥ ♥