Who Else is sick of Hearing about Saddam's execution?

Who else is tired of hearing about the Execution of Saddam on Yahoo Answers? Shouldn't people use the search feature before they ask?

robb10036- not all of them are though. A lot of them are asking o the location of the video, even before it happened. That stuff is just beyond the pale.

Favorite Answer

Sick? I am really sick of seeing (for days) about Fords death, on TV and papers.

Plus, normal people gets shock when seeing something so brutal happening with another human bean. All those question about Saddam's execution, are reflects that we are still humans and we can still get shocked to see that something like that can still happens in the 21st Century. its expression of repulse to his execution.

All I can say is that it was very close to Biblical.

I Cr 13;8a

Happy New Year. How many death's lately, Saddam, Ford, Brown?

THANK YOU. Yes, to answer your question. Someone should count how many tautological questions regarding this subject there are actually are since it happened. I'd venture to say at least 80+

I think its horrible when people keep asking where they can find the tape of his execution.

• m c

I am not tired, I have been celebrating. Why should they use the search feature, very few do .

I am very tired of it...the same question over and over.

• Don A

i am, hes dead leave it be, but tupac is dead to and people are STILL going on about him

• Bunz

I agree. He's dead let him rot in hell!

count me in!!!