hello asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

do celebrities really deserve so much recognition and admiration?

i really don't think the celebrities should get so much attention, i mean yes, some are really great actors, comedians, singers, etc. in society, we don't hear much about the people who work behind the scenes, like the composers for songs that people like a lot, or the people who wrote the wonderful script and story for the movies. i'd like to see the ones who created the songs and movies to be heard of more, don't you think so?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree with you. A workman may be worthy of his wage, but those idiots get paid to preen and prance. Ridiculous. As to why the media pushes them on us, beats the H*** out of me!

• 1 decade ago

ooo-great question and no they do not

yep, more on the creators but also there are some very underrated actors/singers/writers who don't get the recognition they deserve

happy new year!

• 1 decade ago

See as a matter of fact.....every actor, singer etc...are all normal human beings like you and me...who have just obtained extra opportunities in life...and as a result gain fame. In my perspective ....NO!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, but if people who deserved it got all the attention, we wouldn't have any entertainment with scandels & stuff.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You ask if celebrities should get attention. They are celebrities BECAUSE they get attention. You question just doesn't make sense. I like pie.

• 1 decade ago

no there are just doing there jobs like everyone else and for some reason they are put on a pedestal

• 1 decade ago

It's the stupid things they do that get the recognition.

• 1 decade ago

yes i totally agree, stupid celebritys

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

no

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no...........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.