damm y am i trippen over this girl so much wat should i do.?

this girl i met on myspace is so cool.we talked 4 about2 weeks n thins went well so we met up n tha went well 2.but in th third week i got a call frm sum dude sayin if i ever talked 2 her again he'd kill me... so we argued alot 4 abou a wk he then baked off...she called me 2 days ago n said i love u but i cant see u any more

i called her bak n she said i wasnt mi fault it wuz hers n she didnt wan me shot cuz me n th guy r both in gangs :((( anyways last thin we said to each other wuz i love u n will u wait 4 me ill get out of this sumhow???i answered yes i will wait then we hung up. i don get it i saw th guy n he didnt wan 2 fight me so wats up wit tha so i need sum advise on wat i should do maby i should turn n not look bak:(

• Anita
    Favorite Answer

What? Is this West Side Story?

Okay

1. You don't love her, you haven't known her that long.

2. Learn better english. Reading that gave me a headache.

3. Just wait it out. For all you know they're jerking you around and they made it all up. Try to get over it.

No relationship will suceed, if one has ties to someone else. She must close the door on her pass in order to open a new door to her future. What is meant to be will be...so don't trip move on with your life.

sounds like something out of a movie, hmmm. have you ever thot that she like.. ooh i duno set the whole thing up, cuz she realized she didnt really like you?

• Liz

My, what a little drama queen she is! And you have fallen for her hook, line and sinker. Move on, mate, she is way too clever for you!

*yawn* why would u trip over a girl?