damm y am i trippen over this girl so much wat should i do.?

this girl i met on myspace is so cool.we talked 4 about2 weeks n thins went well so we met up n tha went well 2.but in th third week i got a call frm sum dude sayin if i ever talked 2 her again he'd kill me... so we argued alot 4 abou a wk he then baked off...she called me 2 days ago n said i love u but i cant see u any more

i called her bak n she said i wasnt mi fault it wuz hers n she didnt wan me shot cuz me n th guy r both in gangs :((( anyways last thin we said to each other wuz i love u n will u wait 4 me ill get out of this sumhow???i answered yes i will wait then we hung up. i don get it i saw th guy n he didnt wan 2 fight me so wats up wit tha so i need sum advise on wat i should do maby i should turn n not look bak:(

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anita
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What? Is this West Side Story?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Okay

1. You don't love her, you haven't known her that long.

2. Learn better english. Reading that gave me a headache.

3. Just wait it out. For all you know they're jerking you around and they made it all up. Try to get over it.

• 1 decade ago

No relationship will suceed, if one has ties to someone else. She must close the door on her pass in order to open a new door to her future. What is meant to be will be...so don't trip move on with your life.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sounds like something out of a movie, hmmm. have you ever thot that she like.. ooh i duno set the whole thing up, cuz she realized she didnt really like you?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Liz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

My, what a little drama queen she is! And you have fallen for her hook, line and sinker. Move on, mate, she is way too clever for you!

• 1 decade ago

*yawn* why would u trip over a girl?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.