Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 1 decade ago

hey i just found out i'm pregant , do the men get morning sickness to?

Favorite Answer

Hey!

congrats!

sometimes men can feel sick and have pains too...

but if your man doesnt, just put sometimes in his food so he can share your pain...after all, they dont have to give birth lol

good luck!

Yes, they can. Sometimes they even get it instead of the woman. My mother had a couple of friends who every time the woman had gotten pregnant, the man would get sick before she even knew she was pregnant. After he'd gone through it the first time, when the second time rolled around and he got up and hurled on the way to the barn, he came back in and told her she was pregnant, and sure enough, she was.

Source(s): What's with all the thumbs down on these answers? This DOES happen!
  • wishon

Ahh... morning affliction in adult men. a minimum of they get to journey some sort of being pregnant... haha. My husband has been ill as a canines the completed 5 months of my being pregnant. Its basically something that occurs to a decide on few adult men.

Hello - and congratulations! It sounds wierd I know but they definitely can have symptoms of pregnancy! My husband felt ill in the mornings just like me and I thought maybe it was him just sympathising with me. But as my pregnancy progressed I grew skin tags under my arms and he did too! He definitely felt some of the wierd things that I was feeling. So it does happen..... As long as their tummy doesn't start growing. If that happened you would need to start worrying! Cheers

if they are close enough to you, they sometimes get sympathy pains. My dad had them bad, he was sick, achy, tired and moody. My mom wasn't having morning sickness at all so he must have been having it for both of them. What a nice guy. My husband did have some morning sickness with me, and he put on weight right along with me too. Let's just hope that he doesn't do either this time, someone has to get up with our son, and someone has to look after me too. lol

its funny you ask.. I find that most men experience the same symptoms as the female. such as weight gain, eating weird foods, feeling sick. Can't really explain it except when you are one as in couple you think alike act alike and even get pregnant together.

• I wish, then maybe my ex would be a little more sympathetic. :P But men supposedly get sympathy pains if they are very close with the baby's mother, and around her constantly.

some do, its where the guy feels so emotionally connected to the girl that he developes the same 'sypmtoms as her.

my sisters hubby got that way

SOME men exhibit their partners symptoms...

They can if they feel sorry for yours. Its called sympathy symptoms.