Normal periods during pregnancy?

I think I might be pregnant, but is it normal to have a period lasting 6 to 7 days which is normal for me? It's light and a brownish color except for the 2nd and 3rd day when its actually red and like a normal period, just not too heavy with clots...I know gross. So is it possible? If I'm pregnant, I would be a month pregnant and I got my period twice, but it was late both times. I have some symtoms like feeling tired, sore breasts, and sorta feeling like throwing up, but not actually throwing up.

I just wanna mention that I had sex with my bf over a month ago with no protection and he pulled out and I know it's not good enough and it was my first time just a day or 2 before I was suppose to get my period, but didn't until like a 5 or 6 days later.

Favorite Answer

ok, 1st of all, if you had sex a day or two before you were to get your period, but didn't until 5days later..than it is highly unlikely u got pregnant, although, not impossible.

I had what seemed like a period w/ 2 of my pregnancies. But, they were nothing like my normal period. It is NORMAL to bleed at implantation, which is around when normal period would start. For me, I bled, brownish and only lasted 2days.

Have you tested?

Was it a 'real' period 6days later?

If so, pretty unlikely you got pg.

I would go into more detail, but u simply need to go out and buy a first response preg test as it tests way soon than others...even tho others say they do...I could list them all, but won't..

if neg, and stil no real period, wait a week, test again.. if still neg, than go to dr to get blood work done..

You could be pregnant, but it is fairly unlikely. Yes people do sometimes get their periods while pregannt, but it is very very light and only lasting maybe 1-2 days at most.

you could't have ur era for the time of being pregnant. a era happens whilst the egg released by employing the ovary is dissolved alongside with the uterine lining. being pregnant is whilst the egg released is fertilized by employing a sperm cellular. this is then implanted in the uterine lining. then the ovary does not launch anymore eggs till the tip of the being pregnant. answer in short : no ( till u or ur grandmother have 2 vaginas and reproductive structures, it extremely is accessible.

Some ladies have this kind of disorder..but you have to be careful after 22 weeks...Take care!!

if ur having periods ur certainly not pregnant

your most definately NOT pregnant