Is it OK to romance at an age of 13?

We both like each other very much but we are just at 13.

Favorite Answer

No winkie....lol. But I dont suggest it at THAT young of an age to be honest with you. Maybe 16 or more. If your talking about just a relationship YES go for it. Learning is the key to great relationship. And believe me on this one NO RELATIONSHIP is perfect so if you fight don't say goodbye. TRY and TRY AGAIN! :D Good luck!

To "romance"?? What exactly do you mean by that? If you both like each other, sure, go out, have fun. Kiss each other, hold hands.

Just don't get into anything too serious just yet.

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

to go out as friends yes romance no . You both are young enjoy yourselfs, learn at school. you have the rest of your life for romance, .

no you should wait until you're at least 15 to even consider relationships @ 13 i was worried about what new barbie doll to buy and talking on the phone with my friends.

• combs

are u nuts?u can go ahead and do what u please,but i will tell u that is not right.ROMANCE AT 13?maybe before u get to 16 who knows u might be a sex guru

• sexton

that's fine to be girlfriend and boyfriend but enjoy being 13.. you have allot of years ahead of you to date and have relationships.. don't be in such a big rush to grow up :) :) :)

Well...I've always believed that if you have to ask that question you should ALWAYS wait. It's good that you've found a 'special connection' with someone, but it can most definately wait.

OH, hunny you're just beginning to know what love is-believe me, when your 19-like me, you'll laugh at what you did/think when you were that young, and wonder-"what the hell was I thinking."-lol.

• Joho

yes but it gets very complicated. good luck and have a happy new year.