They say waiting for sex is worth it. Why? What makes it "worth it"?

I keep hearing "worth it in the long run".

What does that mean?

Favorite Answer

♥ ♥ sharing something that special with someone at the right time is what makes it special and worth waiting for , and knowing you are the only one to share that with that person ♥ ♥

First of all do you know how much respect your woman would have for you knowing you waited for her...Lots. Second of all you start having sex early and it gets boring early... it is no longer the highlight it is the can we get this over so I can get back to what I was doing. When you ignore the fact that it should be something special... it gets easier and easier to ignore what should be sacred. Something that at one time the was so great becomes something that has no meaning...hence casual sex. The first time is like many things you do the first time...it holds a uncertainty and unforgettable memories. Many people have an unexplained attachment to their first. Think of STD's... who wants one... no one. Say one has sex before they should with one or many, years down the road they meet someone that matters... did any of the rest of them matter... no... so why waste something so grand on someone not so grand?

sure I did wait, I waited previous after I fell in love with him. I waited 10 months to sleep with him. i'm nevertheless with him now and we are getting married contained in the a pair months. i'm not open to having sex early in a relationship because I merely imagine it delivers too many emotions that are troublesome for a good number of folk to handle. It complicates issues. waiting made it a lot extra particular to me, it made the wait extremely nicely worth it. It change into, remarkable. yet, I comprehend thats not what maximum folk do. i'm merely happy I waited.

Reasons Not To Have Sex

1.) Emotionally distress after a break up

2.) Guilty lying to parents

3.) Worry about pregnancy

4.) Worry about STD's

5.) Money for condoms and birth control

6.) Worry about getting caught

7.) Worry about getting birth control and taking it

8.) Against God

9.) Might get called a whore or slut if a girl

* I have done it and I regret it, I wanted to wait until my wedding night for that one special person but they ruined it for me when pushing me into it. I think it is just better to wait.

My husband and I both waited until we were married. The benefits:

1. No emotional baggage from past experiences/lovers/regrets

2. No STDs

3. No unwanted pregnancies

4. We gave ourselves to each other as our most prized possession, and it just doesn't get any better than that.

Not getting in a hurry to be with just anyone gives you time to find a very special person to spend your time with. You don't want to be hurt by the first "shark" you swim by! The more time you put into the search of someone special, the more time you have to learn what qualities are important to you.

• ?

they mean when you find the right partner that waiting is worth it because you are giving them something that you have never giving anyone before..

maybe they are just talking about anticipation, but in my opinion it's better to wait til you know them well and can trust them... sex can screw with your head and mess things up if you aren't on firm ground

''supposedly'' and I do mean ''supposedly'' it makes the relationship stronger if you wait.. but a relationship that's gonna fall apart will fall apart whether you wait to have sex or not :) :) :)

The only sex I regret are the ones I said "no" to.