Stereotype gap??

Ever notice how some people are totally against some people and events? I'm usually pretty open to pretty much everything..except ignorant fools.

It's weird...I had a friend who was totally against anything dance-related or prom-related. I felt like he was against ME. If i wanna be stereotypical about him, he was a gamer-nerd/geek type. And tonight I just dealt with ignorant hillbilly type kids...hated blacks/gays, total republicans, rides dirtbikes, hated guys who wear Hollister and die their hair. Just seems like extreme ignorance to me?

Have you ever dealt with people like this? And they might even be your own friends?

Favorite Answer

I went to America once and noticed that too.

Well, well. There's a sign of sophsticated and intelligent life afterall. Yes I have found this to be true on many occasions and have caught myself practicing such evil. Some may have just turned their ears away at the word evil but I believe it is evil. I'm not trying to turn this into a religious debate but this evil needs to stop. It's like a desease that spreads from person to person via interaction, ingnorancy, and the media. If Martin Luther King Junior were alive today he would be disappointed at the failure of his movement on a lot of parts. The movement has had moderate success. However, the racism, violence, prejudices, and hate have been turned and used again as tools of evil, yes, evil. Once each and every one of us learns of this disease we will learn to fight it as indiviuals, as a nation, as a world, as a people, and as a society.

No personally I do not socialize with people who are intolerant of anyone. We all have a place in this world. Not here to please anyone but God. Happy new year. God bless****

• hmmmmmmmmmmm, not really