Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

When you lose weight, is the first place to recognize it in the face?

I have heard that the first place you can recognize weight loss is in the face. Is this true? If so, what is second to notice?

Favorite Answer

the first place you'll notice the weight loss is from the scale

1

Source(s): Shed lbs fast with this... https://nimbleurl.com/?n2k8h
  • ceegt

This isn't necessarily true as all people are built differently and therfore lose weight first in different places. Some people are also overweight, but naturally have a thin face. Usually when a person loses weight, it is in whatever area they were heaviest in that it is most noticible.

I'd say... everytime i gain weight the first place it goes is my cheeks lol. Your face usually will show a weight loss, unless you have a really round face!

I lost 60 pounds in the last 8 months. Face is the most noticible, with waist, arms, legs, and abodomen close behind.

put less food out and you ll take less in

fresh herbs can really zing up a healthy meal try growing some in the kitchen using a strawberry pot preserve the flavor by adding fresh herbs at the end of the cooking process

swap out brown rice or quinoa yes even the new super food which both add up to about 220 calories per cup for cauliflower or roasted peppers that are only about 30 calories per cup

I always notice it in my face first and then my shoulders but it can be different with everyone.

Eat an apple instead of bottled juice