Help I fell in love with a married man?

He is now talking of leaving his wife for me. I know all that could all be bull. But can it work for a man and the other woman. We have been seeing each other for 6 months and we talk everyday.

I have know him for over 20 years.

Favorite Answer

wow...husband stealer!

I would end it with him. If he loves you as he says he will leave his wife and then start a new relationship with you. You both were wrong for starting a relationship while he was married. Can U trust him if you two do get together later one? Are you going to be wondering if he is seeing someone else on you like he did the woman he is leaving you for? GL in whatever you decide to do.

Does this man and woman have any children? If so think about what this is going to do to the kids?

Psychologicaly, he's like a man in jail who thinks he is getting away with something. Once he gets out, he may choose to be a "prisoner" again by getting married to you, but will probably do the same thing over again.

You are in a controlling position right now. The relationship is like a hobby to you. Once he gets "out" there will be a power shift (not in your favor). Wake up!

I would not continue seeing him until he does leave his wife if he really is planning on doing that. He can just be saying that to keep you hooked.

I personally think you KNOW that what you are doing is wrong, or you wouldn't have to ask a bunch of strangers for their advice.

If he is cheating on his wife with you, would you ever really be able to trust him??

• ©2009

I would question this flaw in his character. I also am questioning your character. He is married. How long? Do they have kids? He is a cheater (even if only of the heart) and you are a homewrecker.

Sorry to be blunt, you both may otherwise be good people.

• V

You are on a very wront track!

It will destroy future of two families- his and yours.

One who is leaving his wife for you can easily leave you for others.

Please dont ruin anyones life.

• sexton

well if he was gonna leave his wife, he would of done that as of now and you'll see in time that he will only push this farther and farther back to get you to stick around.. leave him alone :) :) :)

Cut it off now! Walk away, it is the right thing to do.

it most likely is a lot of bull.

i dont say its ok to go after a married man BUT if his marriage was so strong than he wouldnt stray tread slowly it can be a very sticky situation

If he's leaving his current wife, he'll leave you too.