Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

my lil sis is mad at my dad and I'm scared if she don't run away my dad is going to hurt her,what should i do?

she terified and helpless its horrible to wacth him scream at her like a stupid toy, shes his little survant and it needs to stop now please help before its to late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sax M
    Favorite Answer

Call the police. What the hell are you waiting for? Their number is 911.

You need to talk to another family member, or adult. Talk to your teacher, or school counselor, or call the cops, they are all there to help and protect. Running away is not the answer, there are too many bad things going on in this society and your sister does not need to be out in the streets alone.

You need to call the police and tell them you need them to come to your house and help your sister. They can get you and your sister out of there. You can also call 1800-4-A-CHILD. That is a free hotline number with counselors that can help you.

Please don't wait til you or your sister get hurt. Get help now! I know it is scary, but you can do it!

Source(s): experience

Ask her how she feels. Tell her that you are on her side.He seems to be a angry man. Have you said anything to your mother? Worst case, you could call the authorities if your family can't or won't help! By the way, why is she mad at him?

Source(s): EXEPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do no longer kill your self given which you have a colourful destiny in simple terms before you and you do no longer ought to end your existence on the age of fifteen with the aid of fact suicide isn't the answer to each thing this is which you're putting greater rigidity on your self and you ought to open up on your mothers and fathers and enable them to be attentive to that they are being nasty (mean) to you and exhibit your thoughts with the aid of fact they are no longer getting the theory you're under pressure and in case you shop permitting them to do this they gets greater power over you and it is going to worsen and you do no longer choose that on the age of fifteen so consult from them and enable them to be attentive to and if that doesn't artwork and that they are nonetheless an analogous consult from one in each and every of your closest friends and the buddy mothers and fathers and consult from the college counselor and that they in line with possibility could provide help to

I am writing this but do me a favor vote this as your # 1 answer & help me with my sister ? next iight.

Well help your sis get clothes,food,& all that stuff & if you have bikes go run away with her or bike away I should say.

Unless you don't like that idea, work things out wit your dad or tell your friends mom to adopt you two & see your parents on the weekends.

Get helpfor your sister now through CPA. If she runs away she wiill be even more danger on the street.

You need to find an adult that you can trust....a family member....a respected neighbor....a teacher.....a religious leader.....someone who can can tell them honestly what is happening. It does not sound like a healthy place for YOU or your sister to be in. Please get help immediately.

DO YOU MEAN THAT UR DAD HITS OR SCEAMS AT HER ALOT! WELL IF I WERE YOU I WOULD GET HELP! I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU SHOULD CALL THE COPS ALL YOU SHOULD DO IS TELL YOUR CONSELAR,TEACHER,ADULT,OTHER PARENT, FRIEND!!!!!

ur SIS. NEEDS HELP! PLEASE FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS BE4 IT'S 2 LATE!!!! PLEASE!!!!! GET HELP 4 U AND UR FAMILY!!!! I WISH YOU AND UR FAMILY GREETINGS AND A HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

HOPE I'VE BEEN A WONDERFUL HELP!!!!!!!!

Hurt her how? Spank her or beat her? If he hits her with his fist, definitely call the police.