Who else thinks Tiger Wood's baby will be the most beautiful celebrity baby of all time?

Forget Suri, Apple, Shiloh and all those other celebrity babies. This kid is going to shine!!!!

lol, you're not supposed to care about my face

I actually truly do... I love Tiger, I think he's very attractive and his wife is very beautiful also... why would I ask to get negative responses? Lol, although that's mostly what I got... I was just wondering if the same thought crossed anyone else's mind.

Favorite Answer

I defintely think so too!

Why would you think that? Tiger is not cute!! I think babies Suri and Sahara are the most beautiful babies I've ever seen produced from celebrities.

Tiger Wood's baby will be a celebrity till his dad putt around the green and gets greenbacks. After that it depends on how this kid is brought up.

My hamster's as s is still going to be cuter than tiger's baby's face-how sad for them; a hamster's as s wins in cuteness! lol. Hyikes!

Umm why should I care about tiger wood's baby

That stuff on your face shines.

• that baby aint gonna be half as cute as my little nephew noah

tiger woods gota small dick

Since he is black and she is white. I think it will be!