How did you spend your New Years?

time is just something that was made up for conveinence (sp?) so i didn't do anything special. :P

but what did you do?

Favorite Answer

I've still got 21 minutes before my new year starts. I'm just sitting at home, wishing I could go to bed. I know I could go any time I want, but I want to see the ball drop.

Just sitting before TV, with family, and watching the celebrations taking place across India and some of the cities. I also watched Spiderman 2 and the Independence day movies.

Well, I was at work till 11:30, got home,and watched ***** rockin' new years eve,watched the ball drop,ate food,and then went to kick up a realllly drunk friend at a party!!

:)

Source(s): happy new year.

Its 15 mintues to Midnight and I am still on Yahoo Answers..

I spent all day in bed..Just relaxing

Drank, watched a movie, drank some more, then it snuck up on me! So I went to bed. It did not feel any different than usual, Only, I was up past one, and had to get up at five. Not a good day....

With cash. Lots of cash. And Black Haus and Yuengling lager and vodka and Mari Juana(she's from Afghanistan) and lots of good people.

i drunk a lil not enough to get drunk just a buzz and i sung to some one playing a song basically good friends good songs and big firecrackers and lots of laughter and fun a basic newyear topped off with a kiss

At the strike of midnight I was driving home from my sisters house.

It's still 11:41 here, so it's still to come!

But at the moment I am watching my ultimate fav movie with my friends, BATMAN BEGINS! :D

Source(s): Ok 5 minute's before 2007 hits, and I am going to say this is the last question I will ever answer for the year 2006!!!! :D

I went on the computer