Are you satisfied with the death of Saddam???

after his hanging,wht u feel.i just want to know how people feel whn they see somebody hanged till death........and do u really think it was a better idea to hang the man on the morning of eid??

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no...the death of sadamm made no impact on me whatsoever..i am not shocked or happy or anything..i dont have any emotion...what they did should have been done a long time ago..i dont think being hung would have been the ideal way to die though...i think that inflicting pain on a person who has inflicted pain on others is just as bad as what the original crime was..i think he should have been killed by lethal injection..and not have suffered..he is going to have 10 million times more pain and hardships in hell...God bless and happy new years!

• 1 decade ago

THE DEATH AFTER HANGING IS FOR "CRUELTY" -

THE LIFE THAT LEFT WAS FROM SADDHAM'S BODY.....

AS PER HINDU CALENDER IT WAS AN AUSPICIOUS DAY AND I FEEL MUSLIMS ALSO FEEL LIKE THAT.

"MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE"

By the by "Donald Rumsfield & Dick Chiney" have to be tried for illegal occupation of Iraq & killing - maiming several thousand people in Iraq! Do our world population has any voice to raise or a single finger to point it out?????

• 1 decade ago

yes, i am satisfied with his death because it marks the end of his infamous memories. to prolong his stay in jail may cause his escape.

i don't feel good or satisfied when i see someone hanged...if you mean there's a pleasure i feel. i am not a pervert.

• 1 decade ago

All I know is that killing one peson isn't going to stop the civil unrest that is happening there. Sure, kill him - his evil is stopped . . . but there are just too many more like him!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Nope.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.