Backyardigans??

Anyone who has kids and watches the Backyardigans with them or if you watch the Backyardigans by yourself..lol...Who knows what kind of animal Uniqua is?? The pink one with the polka dots...I know there is a moose, a hippo, a penquin..and there is another purple thing on there...what is he? A kangaroo. Who knows? Cuz i surely dont. :-)

Favorite Answer

I think shes a made up kind of creature, which would make her unique (hence the name). I dont know though, just an idea!

OMG! As you are asking this I am looking at my son's freakishly large stuffed Backyardigans he got from Christmas. Uniqua is a long mystery. In Wikepedia it says she is a ladybug, but on Nick Jr. they don't specify! Here's a link...http://thebackyardigans.blogspot.com/2005/08/uniqu...

I think she looks like an alien. Pablo's my favorite.

And yeah, Austin is a Kangaroo. He has a little pouch in front.

I've been trying to figure that out too. What is she??? Austin is a kangaroo, but Uniqua is a mystery.....

I really don't kno what she is!!!

The moose is my fav.

& yes I'm 14 && watch The Backyardigans haha.!

Nick Jr. says she is unlike any other creature on the planet. So I suppose you have to use your imagination.