Who do you think is the best person you ever met in your whole life?

Favorite Answer

Man this is a tough question. I have met a lot of people in my life that have had a lasting effect on me. First would be my dad, he was actually my stepfather, but when I met him at about the age of 11 he cared enough about me to treat me like a son, so he's my dad. Others who left a lasting impression would be a couple of friends in JR and SR high school, there names where Terri, and Shelley. Terri was blind, but she excelled at every thing. She was a blast to be around. Shelley was my bud, we played basketball together after lunch.

Today in my adult life, I would say my boss, Dan, my two ex bro-in laws, Brian and Randy, also my best friend Gary are the best people I have met. So far.

Dr. Plank or Vicky Baumgart.

My Children

Why don't you ask yourself that question and then you will have the BEST ANSWER! That is not the kind of question that you want others to be telling you but should be on that YOU know. So stop being a wuss and tell her that.

My Dad. Hands down.

• wishon

Uhhh Tyler Seguin is my cousin... yet ive met him basically some cases, and not recently. Oh and Siobbhan Fallon Hogan is my ultimate pal's aunt, and he or she continuously includes my homestead for this annual bonfire difficulty. and that i observed Jessica Alba interior the Chicago airport...

i think the best person ever is my best friend

Source(s): amanda

The TWO people in my last question.

My mother, she is completely amazing and more selfless than anyone else I know.

• Meeya

My Dad.