What is that thing called that police use to see what a kid might look like when they are kidnapped?

I want to know what I'll look like in 5 years. Whats that called?^^???

Any suggestions?


Where is a site that I can go to that can show me what I'll look like in a few years?

8 Answers

  • ©2009
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Age enhancement software.

    Facial compositing, it is forensic art.

  • Jan J
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    Forensic Art - Age Progression & Regression.

  • 1 decade ago

    Well, to answer your first question, it is called a picture. In answer to your second question, it is called a composit picture. An artist drawing or a computer generated picture of what you should look like.

  • Max
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    I think it is called age progression.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    age progression

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    A taser. The police use it all the time for just about everything now.

  • m c
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    age enhanced photo.

  • 1 decade ago

    its a program on a computer. i cant remember the name of it.. you can possibly do it with photoshop.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.