How do you unhurt someone u luv so much?

Favorite Answer

Impossible to undo the hurt. Just try to show them love and hape that they can forgive you.

S.

It depends on what you did to hurt them. Apologize and mean it be sincere. You will have to let them decide if it is something that they can forgive. Good luck keep loving em and hope for the best!

Happy Newyear

when someone gets hurt its usually b/c the trust somewhere was broken love conquers all baby keep trying dont give up no matter what actions speak louder than words

Well for one I would apologize depending on what kind of dumbass thing I did...(trust me I know how you feel). If it wasnt something you caused. Invite her to go do something she likes....NO! I dont mean sex. Like some flowers....chocolate (my fav gift :D :D) or a movie.

by proving to them that you still love them as much as always, if not more. this would take time and care.. and don't fuss anything up meanwhile, as a person whose just been hurt is at his/her most vulnerable. :) all the best.

with a broken English question on an online forum

or

just say im sorry

• Joho

regain their trust back and make them love u again. good luck and have a happy new year.

YOU CAN NEVER TRULY UNHURT SOMEONE. PEOPLE DO NOT FORGET.

• combs

make them feel good(if u have seen monster ball(a movie) u will know what am talking about

• sexton

either writing them a long apology or leaving them alone :) :) :)