i want to be a disney channel tv star,how do i become a disneychannel tv star?

i want to be on shows like hannah montana and cory in the house and thats so raven and sister,sister and boy meets world or maybe an animation cartoon like dave the barbarian and timon and pumbaa and the proud family and maybe some movies like the proud family movie and other movies like that you can put me on any thing thats on disneychannel east and west and maybe even toon disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Favorite Answer

First I would say you will need an agent, someone who can tell you what to do & help you get jobs. Try to have you parents help you find an agent....

Same with me!!! I'm going to something in New York this summer. It is where a lot of agencies will be gathered... my parents don't want me to go cuz it cost a lot of money... the best thing to do is get into an acting school like Barbizon... they have to approve you, though. There is a lot of steps, but Barbizon (or any other acting school), will help you through it. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): Barbizon, Experience

If you're into voice acting, check out Voicestarz (http://www.voicestarz.com/main.html). It offer classes on voice acting and it's started up by Tara Strong, she of Bubbles of Powerpuff Girls and Rikku of Final Fantasy X fame. She also does some imminent Disney voices.

Speaking of Tara Strong, she has her own Myspace ( http://www.myspace.com/tarastrong ). Give a shout out to her, and tell her how badly you want to be a voice actor(/ress?)

my neighbor is going to start filming for a disney show next spring b/c they were at a dance competion in orlando and won so the disney people approached her

• Keyne

be a producer's daughter.