Help us stay awake!! It's new years!!!! My time it's 1:32AM. i got 2 of my best buds here. were all 11.

right now we're playin' call of duty 3 (on the XBOX 360) we're 'bout ta switch to Halo 2. We're all chugin' full throtles and twizlas and chips and all that crap. what else can we do to stay awake? Oh yeah. i ♥ girls!!!!

Favorite Answer

♥ ♥ paint your nails, do your hair, play truth or dare, ♥ ♥

Keep drinking the caffeine. Eat the snackies. Turn the lights on around the house so it feels like day time. Turn some music on. And make sure you keep moving. If you just sit you'll relax too much, get tired and fall asleep. And that would be a total bummer.

How about running around the house outside (especially if there is snow on the ground!) in only your jammies and boots. Throw snow at each other, and after about ten minutes come back inside. That will keep you awake - keep your body active!

yeoo kidd do u n ur friends have myspaces if not make a myspace about yourself. theres soooo many hot girls you can talk to on there lol.. or get some girls over ur house 3 of them, 2 for ur friends n 1 for u lol no but seriously go out running around ur neighborhood for a little while in the cold that'll wake u up...n while ur at it play ding-dong-ditch or somethin pe@ce kid

lol, this reminds me when I was about your age on new years having a few friends over playing nothing but Dino Crisis on the original Playstation. Yeah good times.

Beer, but you're too young. So i suggest horror movie, that'll scare the crap outta you, or a very very very entertaining film, or sugar!!!!.

1:32 am? Awww, here' it's 11:37, well happy new years!

Source(s): Worked for me.

Well if you keep typing this question over and over again like you have been you will stay awake as I know you can't type when you are asleep.

I'd say call your girlfriends over but......... Just have a great time with your buddies , play your games and party hearty little dudes !

HAPPY NEW YEAR.....Go Full Throttle !

Well you can do chugging contest and watch scary movies to be suprised and be paraniod.whos hot and whos not.

take a sip of vault and then stand on your heads...follow with running up and down street banging pots and pans.