women, do you prefer microfiber or leather purses?

microfiber purses seems very popular, but what about the ever popular leather ones? or vinyl ones?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love the microfiber because they are so durable and soft.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like microfiber depending on the style, but ultimately, I love leather. Leather's durability is my main reason as well as style...vinyl is cheap...you can carry it maybe a handful of times before it starts to really scuff and wear out.

• 1 decade ago

Vinyl never....eew. I love my leather purses because they always look great even though I've had some of them for 7 years or so. Microfiber is also great though because it's stain resistant and I can toss it in the washing machine if it gets something on it.

I love them both for different applications

• 1 decade ago

I've had microfiber purses in the past, but I prefer leather.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lisa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Leather is preferred, hands down. Leather shoes breathe, don't trap moisture, and can be polished or brushed to make the evidence of scuffs disappear. They also get softer with wear, and mold to fit your unique feet. Leather purses are much stronger material than equivalent non-leather ones, and take a whole lot more "abuse" without tearing or cracking.

• 1 decade ago

Depends on the bag. Microfiber is very durable. But Leather is very posh.

• 1 decade ago

Really good (expensive and soft) leather is best, because it just keeps looking better with wear and it holds up nicely. Plus, it's easy to clean.

• 1 decade ago

Give me leather anyday, I love leather.

• It depends on the occasion I wear a purse...

• 1 decade ago

Leather.

Microfiber one's seem like lesportsac and I usually only see older ladies with those.

I guess I'm traditional?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.