i want to buy ddr for my ps2?

I was over at my friends house and played ddr for the first time. i completly fell in love with the game. I want to buy Dance Dance Revolution SuperNova for my ps2 but i was wondering if it brings the controller mat or w/e it is called.

Favorite Answer

it does not come with the mat, but the dance mat can be purchased pretty cheap. as long as it is ps2 compatible you can use any mat from any other ddr type game. you can also use the eyetoy to play with your hands and feet!

Yes, the packs at GameStop or Target will come with a mat. If it's in a big box it comes with one, if it's small just a disc. I reccommend ebay however, if your willing to late it's alot cheaper.

Good choice to start playing DDR it's awesome, and it's great for burning calories.

Nope, your gonna have to buy the mat seperately. However, sometimes it will come in a package with the mat and game included. Otherwise you are going to have to play with your controller.

and you want to get the mats made by the ddr company the other one brake easily

ya you have to buy a seperate dance mat but its totaly worth it i bought em both i recomend either red octane dance mats or the

react wireless mats but it can get costly but go to best buy for all the gear

Source(s): my advice
  • Pamela

eBay, Craigslist, Amazon.