Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Do you agree with my theory?

My theory is this:

Men who masturbate frequently have a higher risk of suffering from carpal tunnel complications than those who do it less frequently.

What do you think? Am I on to something or way off?

Favorite Answer

probably. but carpal tunnel complications is more common on women than men.

you got your idea that men has the higher risk of suffering carpal tunnnel syndrom because masturbation is a repetitve motion of the hand and wrist.

but carpal tunnel syndrome can also affect those who do tons of typing,playing racquetball and handball, or occur during sewing, typing, driving, assembly-line work, painting, writing, use of tools (especially hand tools or tools that vibrate), or similar activities.

The condition occurs most often in people 30 to 60 years old, and is more common in women than men

Source(s): norvef

RSI - Repetitive Strain Injury is caused by masturbation and not CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome).

You are way off. The wrist action is all wrong for carpal tunnel syndrome.

Way off. I know of someone who will admit he frequently does this and has no idea what carpal tunnel is.

I don't know about the carpal tunnel but it aggravates the hel* out of my torn rotator cuff.

Source(s): I'm not even remotely kidding.

I would think it is a possiblity. But then, who cares? right?

Something's gone off !

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

no one cares about that, they will masturbate to theirs hearts content, cus we all die one day anyway

ye i agree

wrong!