Zack M asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

how come when we pull out a nose hair from our nose we get tears?

i dont know i scratching my nose and i pulled a noise hair and i had tears why does that happen

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i have no idea.

Source(s): norvef
  • 1 decade ago

i think its either because your nose is close to the eyes and the eye duct so when you pull a hair without realizing it you don't immediately feel the pail, but the nerves know your in pain and sends a signal to the brain that makes you cry. or maybe its got nothing to do with the pulling of the hair you might just have eye problems with your eyes because my eyes just get watery sometime for no reason.

• 5 years ago

Your nasal canal is connected to your lacrimal gland through the maxillary branch of trigeminal nerve (V2). When you pull out a nose hair, sensory information travels through the communicating branch of the zygomatic nerve to the lacrimal gland, stimulating tear secretion.

• F
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Do not pull out nose hairs; its dangerous. You can get an infection in your nose, and it can go to your brain and kill you. Just trim them CAREFULLY. Never pull them out.

Source(s): A doctor told me that a patient of his had to have BRAIN SURGERY and gets SEIZURES because of an infection in his nose.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

cause your tear ducts connect to your sinuses and your nose hairs lead up toward the meeting point. the pulled hair is close to the nerves that are close to the tear ducts, there by causing your tear ducts to release liquid.

R.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pain and because you are so near the tear ducts. They are sensitive.

• Pamela
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

It would be better if you didn't have all those grammar problems. I couldn't stand reading all of it. Seeing whispred and wouldv'e over and over again, when it is supposed to be whispered and would've, just hurt my eyes and my poor brain.

• 1 decade ago

It is because it feels sooo good that is makes you cry.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nerve sensitivity?

• 1 decade ago

Because it hurts ?

• 1 decade ago

Cause it hurts.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.