Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

My New Year's Resolution is to Lose Weight.......?

Happy New Year 2007 To Everyone. So far, I have my whole Eating Plan and Physical Activites straight. But one my Breakfast Meal, I don't know what to add to my oatmeal. I'm going to try it plain for a change but, I want to add fresh fruit. Can anyone recommend some tasty fruit options.

Favorite Answer

Do you have to put fruit in it, cant you just eat it on the side. Okay well you can put peaches, like frozen ones and brown sugar. Raspberries and Yougurt, strawberries and cream, bananas and nuts, apple sauce and cinnamon. Have fun and if you need more breakfast ideas be checkin on my blog for Breakfast Nutrition.

http://360.yahoo.com/chef_rayah

• Ruby

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

Try adding canned peaches in unsweetened juice or pears in unsweetened juice.

If you don't mind the texture, try applesauce (the texture takes a little getting used to but the taste is pretty good).

I'm eating plain oatmeal with skim milk, then adding a fresh fruit each week and also ensuring I drink 64 oz of water each day (4 Aquafina 16.9 oz bottles).

bannanas or strawberries, even apples are good in oatmeal, it wont matter what fruit you use, just dont use to much of it, and one main key on loosing wait is, to eat 3 meals a day, and dont eat anything in between meals, just 3 healthy measl, they dont have to be small meals, fill yourself up, just eat healthy stuff, and then walk at least 2 blocks a day... and one more thing, if you drink dark sodas like coke or pepsi, switch to sprite or 7 up, or a fruit flavor soda orange grape, or whatever you like, all that mixed with a strong will, and your gonna loose weight

get ur favorite fruit slice it into 2 peices and mix it in. like 4 me i eat it plain but when im in the mood ill get all kinds of fruit like bannanas, strawbery, and blueberries. i cut them up and mix them 2gether wit my oatmeal and OMG it is 2 die 4 trust me

***************if u don't have the time 1 morning i usually go 2 smoothie king. it's this awsome place and they will treat u like royalty. i get the slim and trim with bannanas and strawberry's. its healthy and delicious just try it******************************

Bananas!

• Lisa

id say apple. its always in stock at the supermarket, its cheap, and its negative calories - it does have calories, but you burn more calories [than its worth] due to your body processing it. and it wakes you up [yep, more than coffee does]

good job. now, what is the plan? how much weight loss?