? asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

microsoft office xp small business uninstall?

it takes up soo much space and i only use Word and Photo Editor. in my add/remove programs list i selected it and went to "change" and selected only 3 things and it said it updated everything but it still takes up so much space. can i uninstall microsoft office xp small business and go to a website and reinstall Word and Photo Editor? where is this website? thank you

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, you cannot separate out Word and Photo Editor from all the rest of the office parts. You can uninstall it and try to reinstall only those things you want. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It all depends on you being careful about what you install. But DON'T DELETE any of those files. You will delete something needed to run the program. Either unininstall it or live with it.

• 1 decade ago

Go to Control Panel, then Add/Remove Programs. find it on the list and then delete it! If you want to delete windows and put another one on then format:c/q will work

• 3 years ago

sure they're compatable. yet i imagine you're barking up the incorrect tree. Get some extra memory and freshen up different applications. test for secret agent ware, viruses and do not initiate unnecesary courses once you boot. bypass to commence|run| variety in msconfig and uncheck any unnecessary courses that are starting up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.