Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 decade ago

num lock button?

where is the num lock button on a toshiba keyboard? what exactly does it look like? there is nothing that says "num lock", but somehow my cat turned it on by walking across my keyboard.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is no num lock key. I have a Toshiba laptop myself. . Here's what ya do if you don't wanna use the numbers at the top. . . . hold down CTRL & Shift, and press:

M=1

J=2

K=3

L=4

U=5

I=6

O=7

and then 7-9 are on the 7-9 keys above.

• 3 years ago

Num lock might desire to be there on your keyboard could be your not in a position to come to a decision. attempt this commerce purely click on start up then run type o.ok.and hit enter OR start up>courses>upload-ons>on show screen keyboard. this might open up an on show screen keyboard. Then click on nlk and which will enable num lock and then close it.

• tk2
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

ask your cat ^_^

joking.I guess you are using a laptop.

Then the Num Lock should be a combo key.Should be Fn + something.

Alternatively,try to open a on-screen-keyboard

Start>Profram files>accessories>accessibility>On screen keyboard

Then just click on the nlk button

• 1 decade ago

dont know on your particular keyboard, but if there is a 'function' key or a 'FN' key, your probably have to hold that and press something else. sorry i cant be of more assistance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i hate those buttons the company always hides them...their so f*cking hard to find !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.