how was everyones new years eve?

i dont know about you guys but im glad to say bye to 2006...it was a bad year for me but my night was so much fun. Spent time with my friends and i know this year will be great...new years resolution is no regrets

Favorite Answer

omg thats an awesome resolution! i also hated 2006 not a good year but i had a great night hangin with my friends but now im a little tipsy! =) happy new years!

It's maybe the first one that I ever remember, and I never want to remember another new year's eve again. Maybe i'm growing up,

but i don't want to yet. But i left my immature friends to come home to this. Strange! I feel old. Hey are there any cool people left out there?

• Joho

2006 sucked for me and it starts out boring since im at home right now. good luck and have a happy new year.

Good. I kissed my hamster at 12-lol. But I'm glad I stayed home and didn't party-just too damn exhausted from work-maybe next year!

Hi, my new years was quiet. I woke up at 1 a.m. took a shower and now I am on yahoo answers. I miss my sweetie. he is out of town with the military :( but i got a nice voice mail from him :)

My sux because I was here alone. I dont drink or smoke so no reason to party! My husband left me and wont make love to me, so Im hating holidays now.

It really sucked...it ended up with me being on the computer...aahhhhh...2007 is starting the same way!

thanks very a lot, and a contented new year to you to! theres not something that i , in my opinion is planning for contained in the recent year im staying abode with my relatives and celebrating with the television tube in the front of me.

tried coke, quit smoking, crashed a car into a tree,started a company, so on and so forth

Awsome it's a brand new year.........