how was everyones new years eve?

i dont know about you guys but im glad to say bye to 2006...it was a bad year for me but my night was so much fun. Spent time with my friends and i know this year will be great...new years resolution is no regrets

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

omg thats an awesome resolution! i also hated 2006 not a good year but i had a great night hangin with my friends but now im a little tipsy! =) happy new years!

• 1 decade ago

It's maybe the first one that I ever remember, and I never want to remember another new year's eve again. Maybe i'm growing up,

but i don't want to yet. But i left my immature friends to come home to this. Strange! I feel old. Hey are there any cool people left out there?

• Joho
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

2006 sucked for me and it starts out boring since im at home right now. good luck and have a happy new year.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Good. I kissed my hamster at 12-lol. But I'm glad I stayed home and didn't party-just too damn exhausted from work-maybe next year!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hi, my new years was quiet. I woke up at 1 a.m. took a shower and now I am on yahoo answers. I miss my sweetie. he is out of town with the military :( but i got a nice voice mail from him :)

• 1 decade ago

My sux because I was here alone. I dont drink or smoke so no reason to party! My husband left me and wont make love to me, so Im hating holidays now.

• 1 decade ago

It really sucked...it ended up with me being on the computer...aahhhhh...2007 is starting the same way!

• 3 years ago

thanks very a lot, and a contented new year to you to! theres not something that i , in my opinion is planning for contained in the recent year im staying abode with my relatives and celebrating with the television tube in the front of me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tried coke, quit smoking, crashed a car into a tree,started a company, so on and so forth

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Awsome it's a brand new year.........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.