Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

I have a new ipod, but no music to put on it?

i don't exactly have the money to buy itunes; each song is a dollar, and that can add up to be a ton of money. what are my other options. If anyone knows a better place to get music cheap or possibly even free, i would like to know.

Favorite Answer

itsfreedownloads.com has a list of free stuff on iTunes. A few free songs & videos a week starts to add up and some of them aren't bad.

limewire.com is an open-source file sharing program. Basically, other people will upload stuff like songs, software, videos, etc and you can download them for 100% free. Just go to the website, download limewire, open it, search whatever song you want, and just download it! Easy as that. Hope this helps!

omg , you must be only person who wants to pay for music.

my friend go and download Limewire

i think the website should be (limewire.com) down load the free version , they will ask if you will use it to download copyright material just say you wont , even though u will . download tons of music, videos, files, pictures and more. enjoy.

if you need more help email me.

Limewire, Morpheus, or Bearshare

Try Limewire! It is free! Download the song and thus you can load them on.

• u download ur music on the computer...onto the ipod

Limewire! :)