where can I report a scam from someone on Yahoo.com?

supposedly I won 1.5 million from Ford Motor in U.K. on Ford letterhead signed by ford exec. plus a collector 2003 mustang.

I wonder if ford knows?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What in the world does that have to do with Yahoo?

• 1 decade ago

that is fantastic!! congratulations... I have won 5 cars, a house, 3million euros, 50 thousand australian dollars, I have been the millionth visitor on random websites about 150 times. Too bad I never claimed any of my winning in the duration of my life. Do I consider myself lucky? I think not.

Please dont be fooled be all this. Nobody in this world is that kind, unless you win something from a lottery for which you have the ticket, or credit card competitions.

• 1 decade ago

Act now ! and win one of these fabulous items: The Brooklyn bridge, 25 acres of swap land in Florida, grand prize from publishers sweepstakes, or free trip to Hawaii. Just send us all your personal information. Don't wait! act now!

• 1 decade ago

its called phishing.. in other words they are looking for people to respond or reply to thier mails or in hopes u tell them the information they need to rape your accounts... yahoo had a spam button on the top.. just check the mail and click spam..

thats all yahoo will do about it...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

go to the bottom of your email page,and click on ad feedback to report it to yahoo.this sounds like a scam to me ,report it asap.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hey i won that last month

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.