Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Extreme shyness?

Happy new year everyone, Hi I am an shy person who never talks, I won't talk to anyone who I don't know, and I have no friends because of it...people ask me all the time if im a loner but i dont know what to say...I want friends badly and want to talk to people...is there any books or sites that can help me?

Favorite Answer

Just try to be more social and when you get used to that try to go another step and so on until you actually overcome your shyness. It really works

Source(s): psychiatrist's r us

You dont have to learn to make friends from books or site, but from experience. Each of us are unique in it's own way, some may not like us , but others will . Just be polite and always smile so that they know you are sincere . You can start a conversation with people by not asking too personal questions but just like a simple, "how are you today?" or "do you have any hobbies?". To be a good listener, always remember the person's name you're talking to and when acknowledging tht person, mention his/her name to show tht you are sincere.

MY DEAR LADY.actually this is not ur new problem .. u r facing it from a lot of time .. now u r just realizing it..usually such things develop in us during our childhood age .. the answer of ur question is hidden somewhere inside u .. u have to search it inside urself .. take a keen look around u .. there r many people around u who wants to talk to u but becoz of ur uncoperative behaviour they r not doing it.., TIHNK DEEPLY U R NOT SHY NOR ALONE U HAVE TO JUST REMOVE A VIRUS FROM UR UR MIND.NO ELSE ONLY U CAN DO IT>>>>>>>>>>>

Books on anxiety might help. Are you saying you have no friends to talk to this about at all? The internet helped me. Anxiety meds. Just pushing yourself to get out. Go somewhere quiet. A library. A bookstore. Message me if you want to chat!!

There is nothing to help you what I do is go up to people and say something funny or not so funny ether way they will laugh but be careful so people might laugh to be mean.

40000 Cured Social Anxiety - http://SocialAnxiety.uzaev.com/?oqZc

ok if you are shyness you have to think in othertthings like if you have to sing to all your clas only think that you are in your bed but if your father or mather is goin to talk to a frien fosr she can go to your house you only take a kiss ok

hi, I actually know how a feel, I am kinda shy myself :(

see www.shynessexpress.com

its easy & simple

hope it helps ya