Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What do you think is the best music video ever?

I personally prefer the Helena music video, and I'm Not Okay (I promise). The first one's just gorgeous, and the second one is hilarious! The My Immortal one is pretty too, yet sad...What do you think?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • micho
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i think thriller i like it

• 1 decade ago

I'm not sure how to spell the band name, Jamiroqui. The song is called "Virtual Insanity", that video came out a few years ago, but I will always remember and like that video.

• 3 years ago

secret by Michael Jackson - enjoyed it while i develop right into a new child! P.S. i can't even bear in mind different music movies that lots! they do purely no longer seem to leave an enduring impact anymore :(

• 1 decade ago

You can say what you want about Michael, the Thriller video was a musical masterpiece

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Move Along by A.A.R. & A Million Ways by Ok Go!!!

The I'm Not Okay video is sooo funy I love it haha.

Hugs && Kisses

♥ Abby ♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

show stopper by danity cane its sooooo cool and watching making the band was so cool to watch them make the dance moves

my favorite would have to be dirty little secret by all-american rejects. i LOVEE it. its so cool and i read the secrets every time and laugh at them every time like ive never seeen the music video b4 loll

ooo also here it goes again by ok go haha i love the tredmills!!

happy new year and god bless

• 1 decade ago

A-HA, Take On Me. My dad even thought it was the best video he had ever seen, he was in his early 40s when it came out.

• 1 decade ago

Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly.

• 1 decade ago

Utada Hikaru-Passion and two as one by Crystal kay and Chemistry-it so awsome!

• maamu
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

HAHAHAHA

Debbie does Dallas--that was funny

Actually, one of my favorite ones wa Michael Jackson's Thriller.

Yes, I know he is a freak--but back in the day, that was one cool music video.

M

• 1 decade ago

Jeremy by Pearl Jam... that video rules!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.