Is Edge using Randy Orton for Randys strength and titles?

Favorite Answer

YES! BUT I THINK RANDY USING EDGE TO BECAUSE EDGE HAS BEEN THE TAG TEAM CHAMPION 11 TIMES SINCE HE BEEN WRESLTING!!!!!

ORTON IS HOT EDGE SUCKS

Edge didn't need Randy and Randy doesn't need Edge for titles. First Edge has held the Heavyweight Championship, tag team titles, intercontinental and US Championship more then Orton. Will that always be the case, no probably not because Orton is going to be a mega star one day but Randy doesn't carry Edge.

yea he couldent win the tag belts with any one else

hes useing randy orton

YES!!!!!!!EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!!!!!!!HE COULD NEVER HAVE WON THE TAG TEAM TITLE WITHOUT RANDY!!RANDY IS ONE,I MEAN THE GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!HE IS THE LEGEND KILLER,ADAM IS JUST EDGE.EDGE IS NOTHING WITHOUT RANDY!!!!!!!AND NOW RANDY IS PAYING 4 IT,B/C SOME OF RANDYS FANS R NOW TURNING ON HIM B/C HE TEAMED UP W/ EDGE!!!!!!RANDY MUST HAVE BEEN ON CRACK OR COCAINE{NO OFFENSE,RANDY,I STILL THINK UR THE SEXIEST MAN EVA}WHEN HE AGREED TO TEAM UP W/ EDGE!!!!!!!!LOL.......I HATE DX THOUGH,ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL.WELL G2G PLEASE PICK ME4 BEST ANSWER!!!THANX

• yes edge got people to help him like evolution, after evolution he got lita to help him, she,s gone so hese hiding behind orton

• yes ,edge is a son of a *****!

yes.he is .but he did not understand that randy is useless.(poor guy).

a useless and a useless join together to form a team.

what a comedy.................

yes

i wouldn't be suprised since he can't hide behind lita anymore.

you had hit the point