How did Kramer from Seinfeld make $$?

Ok he lived in a downtown New York City Appartment, on top of all the expenses he had. They used to always make fun of him for never working. I know its only a TV show, but did I mss something, how did he get by??

• S. B.
    Favorite Answer

I never could figure that out, either. The "Bro"? The bottle return cruise to MI? The coffee table book table? He had ideas and he knew his "boys" needed a......(secure upbringing), too. Trust fund, eh?

I was never a big Seinfeld fan but I think I remember an episode where this was brought up. I think he had some sort of trust fund. I don't recall any detail of where it originated.

He was a hustler. When you need to make money, you can. Besides, he had a lot of crazy shemes on that show...perhaps some of them where slightly profitable.

But of couse it was just a show, so it's not a real life scenario..... although there are a lot of scammers in NYC, so who knows.

• Eho

I don't remember, but George at one points states "He fell a$$-backwards into money!" He also worked at the bagel shop at one point...when he wasn't on strike!

I believe his Dad had him on a small trust fund.

I vaugely remember him doing random odd jobs.